Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics has a number of faculty, postdoc and graduate research positions open. Deadlines are noted within most of the postings, though applications will be accepted until all positions are filled.
Perimeter Institue offers research and administrative positions. Please click on a position below to view current openings, positions descriptions, and information on how to submit your application (should a current opening exist).
- Faculty Positions in Condensed Matter Theory
- Faculty Positions in Quantum Information Science
- Associate Faculty
- Associate/Full Professor - Mathematical Physics with University of Toronto
- Visiting Researchers - Sabbatical Program
- Emmy Noether Visiting Fellowships
- Affiliate Members
- Perimeter Institute Postdoctoral Fellowship
- Fields-Perimeter Africa Postdoctoral Fellowship
- Quantum Causal Structures Postdoctoral Fellowship
- Discretuum to Continuum Postdoctoral Fellowship
- PhD Students
- Perimeter Scholars International (PSI) - Graduate Program
- Secondary (High School) Students
You can find the full listing of these existing positions here http://www.perimeterinstitute.ca/about/careers/positions and we will update you again in the new year with further joint faculty positions (with Canadian universities) still to be announced.