The next Gravitational Wave Physics and Astronomy Workshop (GWPAW) will be held in Tel Aviv, Israel, on May 27-31, 2024. Registration opens December 1st. GW detectors | Data analysis methods | GW sources and their astrophysical modeling | Fundamental physics | Gamma-ray bursts, afterglows, kilonovae and other related electromagnetic transients | Multi-messenger tools | And more
- 1 December 2023 Registration and talk & poster abstract submission opens.
- 31 January 2024 Talk & poster abstract submission deadline.
- 27 February 2024 Notification of successful talk & poster abstracts.
- 15 March 2024 Early bird registration deadline.
- 26 April 2024 In-person registration & "breaking news" abstract deadline.
- 27-31 May 2024 GWPAW.
Scientific Organizing Committee
- Iair Arcavi (co-chair) Tel Aviv University
- Ofek Birnholtz (co-chair) Bar Ilan University
- Kate Alexander University of Arizona
- Thomas Dent Universidad de Santiago de Compostela
- Maya Fishbach University of Toronoto
- Wen fai Fong Northwestern University
- Kenta Hotokezaka University of Tokyo
- Ilya Mandel Monash University
- Ehud Nakar Tel Aviv University
- Alexander Nitz Syracuse University
- Maria Alessandra Papa Max Planck Institute for Gravitational Physics
- Jocelyn Read, CSU Follerton
- Lieke van Son Flatiron Institute
- Jessica Steinlechner Maastricht University
- Aaron Tohuvavohu University of Toronto
- Krishnendu Naderi Varium Tata Institute of Fundamental Research
- Barak Zackay Weizmann Institute of Science
Local Organizing Committee
- Iair Arcavi Tel Aviv University
- Rachel Bruch Tel Aviv University
- Yael Dgany Tel Aviv University
- Sara Faris Tel Aviv University
- Ido Keinan Tel Aviv University
- Sondos Mohsen Tel Aviv University
- Noi Shitrit Tel Aviv University